Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Warfare Meditation

warfare

I took some time to write this meditation to share with you. As you know, you are at war not only with yourself but other spirits in high places. The minute you are awake and step your foot down to the ground you enter to the battlefield, and you need Yahuah on your side and his shield. You must go prepared and how you do it is with prayer and verses. If you haven't already done so, you should be praying at least three times daily. Matter of fact, you need to be in prayer every second because the enemy is at your heels every second to destroy you in every way he can. Ephesians 6:12-13 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, again spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of YAH, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

You can repeat them after your prayer time or every moment you get. That said, you may have to memorize the meditation as well. Also, know that it is imperative to call on the correct name of the highest. Therefore, I encourage you to get yourself familiar with the Father and our Messiah's legal name. Also, remember at the beginning of your prayer you should come before his presence with singing. Psalms 100:2 "Serve YAHUAH with gladness: come before his presence with singing." And give him honor and then you begin your prayer. Matthew 6:9-10 "After this manner, therefore, pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven." As for me, I use the book of Tobit 3:11 to begin my prayer. It says "Blessed are you, O YAHUAH ELOHAI, and your holy and glorious name is blessed and honorable forever: let all your works praise you forever."

So, here we go!

Meditation

Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world. I will say of YAHUAH, He is my refuge and my fortress: my ELOHIYIM; in him will I trust. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me: Your rod and your staff they comfort me. I'm more than conquerors through him that loved us. By Yahusha's stripes, I'm healed, I'm not sick. No weapon formed against me shall prosper or stand. Every tongue that rises against me in judgment YAH shall condemn. I will bless YAHUAH at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. The angel of YAHUAH encamps round about me and delivers me. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of YAHUAH forever. Order my steps in your word: and let not my iniquity have dominion over me. Teach me, O YAHUAH, the way of your statues; and I shall guard it unto the end. Give me understanding, and I shall guard your Torah; yea, I shall keep it with my whole heart. When the wicked, even my enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh they stumbled and fell. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight, O YAHUAH, my strength, and my redeemer. Let the redeemed of YAHUAH say so, whom he has redeemed from the hand of the enemy. This is the day which YAHUAH has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of YAH. YAH has chastened me sore: but he has not given me over unto death. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your RUACH HAQADASH (Holy Spirit) from me. Restore unto me the joy of your yeshu'ah (salvation), and uphold me with your free RUACH. I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence comes my help. My help comes from YAHUAH, which made heaven and earth. Blessed be YAHUAH my strength, which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Search me, O EL (God), and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Bless YAHUAH, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. HALLELUYAH!

I hope this helps you on your daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment