Tuesday, August 21, 2018

The Cepher Bible Is My Recommendation!

cepher

Let me clear the air, no, I don't get any percentage for recommending this Bible. The reason for me telling you about it is because this Bible includes all of the missing books of the regular Bible. It has the book of Enoch great read people, Jubilees, Jasher, Maccabee is another great read about the children of Israel and the Apocrypha books. Not only that, you have the legal Hebrew name of our Father in heaven YAHUAH and our Messiah YAHUSHA. The legal Hebrew name of all the prophets and some more. It is a great investment for your soul, and you will be more educated as far knowing the highest name and the stories that the other Bibles removed. Here is the link: http://www.cepher.net

If you use the code "Watchman Report," you will get 10% off. 

Check it out and let me know what you think about the Cepher Bible!

Feel free to share this info and my blogs to others. You never know who this might help.
With this note: See you next time :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment